Tuesday, March 13, 2007

EDM challenge (the clock one)


Because we are staying in Germany at the moment, we are living in an apartment supplied by the company. There is only one clock in the whole place, it's a digital one in the bedroom that I might look at maybe twice during the night. I do however, have a mobile time service, chiefly my DH who thought this choice of subject was very apt. He now refers to himself as my Talking Clock. Oh, and a big thanks to Karen and Sydney who gave me some pointers on taking clearer photos. I'm without a tripod, and if I were to go outside, I would have to go stand on the pavement 6 flights of stairs below, but with your tips I did manage a clearer image by stabilising the camera and standing next to the window, Ta!

4 comments:

Linda said...

GREAT answer to the challenge! This is really well done!

martín franco said...

I like your ink drawings very much. Good work!

Emma Pod said...

Nice work on this drawing! I like it.

aPugsLife-laserone said...

This is REALLY nice. I love the way you draw, very nice style. :)