Wednesday, July 11, 2007

See you in Melbourne!


Ok, we're about done here. Just one major hauling of approximately a small city of suitcases to Frankfurt and then a little jaunt around Switzerland, then back to the Land of Oz. Next time I post it will be in a strong Aussie twang. Though I'm quite taken with this Twitter thing, (see my side bar at left.) I'll be letting you know at regular intervals such fascinating things about what I'm doing like picking my nose or vacantly staring into space.

1 comment:

laserone said...

Hey, cool, I use Twitter! I'll add you as a friend! :) This is mine: http://twitter.com/laserone I also use (or, pretty much "switched to") Jaiku.com, but I recently found a way to post to both so I'm using Twitter again (actually posting to both twitter and jaiku at the same time).