Monday, August 20, 2007

Quick! Someone skim the pond!

Sometimes my head is so full of ideas and then someone goes and pours acid down the drain and there are my poor ideas floating on the top of the pond, completely lifeless. I wonder why, when I have no ideas in my head my mouth still opens and lets a deluge of rubbish pour out of it. Appropriate silence is so difficult.
Having just demonstrated this difficulty- here is Henry Miller, the master of pared down expression who captured Paris, that city both sublime and filthy.

2 comments:

biteyourowntail said...

OOh nice drawing.

I wonder why I talk crap too, sometimes.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I haven't been here for ages because I failed to bookmark you blog. Something I will now remedy ;)

biteyourowntail said...

Just read your comment - thanks. I've just changed the email I use on my blog and I entered it incorrectly - that should be hotmail.co.uk - I'm so used to typing .com I just did it automatically.

Thanks for letting me know!