Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ch,ch,ch,ch,changes!

Hello and welcome back! I'm so glad I've kept this blog, there's been big changes at Saltys place that I need to share with you!

We've relocated to Macedon! This is our temporary house, we're staying here while we look about for some acreage. So far, it's been a great decision, I hadn't realised how much I missed this, I'm so glad we've exchanged the noise and bustle of the city for trees and birds and crisp fresh air. So crisp in fact that we had a frost on our first night here which killed some of my house plants that I had left outside, unsuspecting of the climate.

In between unpacking our seemingly thousands of boxes, we've been out in our yard planting a garden and generally communing with nature.


We've even had a visitor or two!


I hope you will check back here often to see what we've been up to, or drop in for a cuppa soon, I'm sure to try my hand at scones eventually!

No comments: