Friday, March 27, 2009

art journaling again

It's been awhile since I played in an art journal. Can't sit at art during the Summer for some reason. For relaxation I've been cutting stencils, I had a look at Mary Anne Moss's blog- Dispatch From LA, and was pretty excited to find that she is running an online course she calls "Pure Experimentation Stencilry- the online course". I couldn't wait for it to begin though, so I've been sitting at the kitchen table with my new specs on, scalpel in hand crying out warnings to approaching children that "This is VERY sharp". Finally, a way to guarantee more personal space!

2 comments:

caseytoussaint said...

This is beautiful - it looks like you've got a jump start on the course.

Mary Ann said...

deb- i absolutely love this page!
nice stencil work. the whole thing just WORKS. yum.

p.s. your illustrations are incredible